Friday, March 25, 2011

Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

Because it is so dreary and rainy out, and in an attempt to make foods with only the highest nutritional value, I decided to make these Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies this morning.

I am going to a Girl’s Night In tonight. I am attending as a guest and have never met the hostess, whom I am assured is “my people”.

Just in case, out of an abundance of caution, I have wrapped up some cookies for her.

I am not above buying new friends with baked goods.

Happy Friday everyone!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. ohno. these look delicious and they are not helping my desire for chocolate....oy!
    hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. would love recipe...to make after Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. k...so...i would love to email you for the meatless recipes and this cookie recipe...but i cant seem to find your email address???

    ReplyDelete